Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I love Easter. Getting all dressed up and going to church. Getting to celebrate the atonement with chocolate and eggs. What could be better? Here are some of our Easter festivities. None of these pictures are in order. Recently blogger has been uploading them backwards. I think it's annoying, but oh well... I've added way more pictures than are necessary. enjoy!

Here we are dying eggs.




Easter baskets. Drew just opened Molly's chap stick. She LOVES chap stick. Gabe was excited, but he wasn't exactly sure why. (we did baskets after dinner, just in case you were wondering why the kids aren't dressed.)
Molly showing everyone her chap stick.

This is the only picture I got of Molly in her pretty Easter dress. She was so sad that I said she couldn't touch the camera. I'm not loving the two year old mood swings. Gabe is loving his cookie.


Look at my handsome boy. Gabe is clapping for Molly.

Our little Easter egg hunt. We were going to do it after church, but it was supposed to rain. This is Saturday afternoon.
Notice Molly is holding both baskets.

mmmm. Gabe is trying to put the whole egg in his mouth.
Gabe wasn't sure what it was, but he liked it.
Ben stealing the kids candy. :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

looks like fun. I am with you on the 2 year old mood swings! NO FUN!
But just watch out, I don't know which is worse:
4 year old mood swings when they can yell back at you and slam doors
or
2 year old mood swings when scream and kick for some unknown reason to you :)
Things you get to look forward too :)

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I LOVE Easter too!! Looks like you guys had fun! & your kids are growing like weeds!!!! cute weeds mind you!

Courtney said...

So cute! Your kids looked adorable on Sunday! I love Gabe's little sweater vest. The chapstick thing- yah have fun with that. Afton is obsessed with it, when we go to the Children's museum all she wants to so is put on the face paint like it's make-up.

Katy Wilson said...

looks like fun! i barely recognize ben anymore!